What We’ve Accomplished
Between 2009 and 2012 through our sponsors and donors, we have raised over $65,000. Our mission of “Creating Moments of Joy” is in full swing. Since our inception, we have:
- Provided Holiday Gifts to over 57 patients and their ENTIRE families that had children hospitalized over the Christmas Season from 2009-2011.
- Provided 200 gifts to the out-patient facility, as well!
- Sponsored a room at The Cleveland Ronald McDonald House for 2011, 2012,and 2013 which houses families with children in treatment.
- Updated the playroom items on the Second Floor of Rainbow Babies.
- Threw the entire floor a Super Bowl Bash in February.
- Contributed Halloween Trick or Treat Bags for the entire Oncology Floor of Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital.
- Began providing college care package to pediatric survivors headed off to college to start the next phase in their lives.
- Provided for a Fall Brunch for all guests at the Cleveland Ronald McDonald House
- Provided mini-wish baskets for seven local families going through a pediatric medical crisis.